Modeling Gallery, Show Us Your Best
|People don't really mean it when they ask for advise. They are just looking for confirmation of deciions they have already made. Anon |
If you believe that, I'm not sure this will help much.
There have been many requests in the past for galleries where modelers could display their work for viewing by others.
Face it, we often learn more about our modeling neat tricks and/or mistakes from others. It is especially gratifying to hear from other modelers.
That is our hope for the Online Brag Book, that it become a meeting place for those who have learned and those who want to learn.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for links to gallery submissions already made along with stories about them.
There is something about photographs of our modeling efforts. They attract modelers from all over the world. It is a simple matter to set up your own gallery page.
1. Select up to four views of your subject model. Crop to a similar size, for instance, 495 px by 250-300 px for a uniform appearance.
2. Use the below uploader to move pictures from your computer to this page.
3. Add a few words to serve as cutlines for the individual photos.
4. Tell us your story about this project: How did it come to be? What is your favorite detail and why? How long did it take? What did you learn from it? Any precautions you would offer to those looking to do the same?
5. Provide the ability for us to contact you, it is your choice whether or not we share it with others.
When you are done, invite your friends and family to comment on your latest scale model pictures. You can share your model’s web page on Facebook or Twitter by using the buttons at the bottom of your newly created web page.
You will also find a link there to copy, allowing you to easily link from forum posts or blog comments!
Online Brag Book!
Show Us Your Pictures
Here is our attempt at immortalizing the modeling efforts of scale modelers around the world. Here you can easily create your own web page for the model you like most.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...